MILLENNIUM CLINIC Database privacy and distribution of information. We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any relevant Health Privacy Principles under State legislation 1, as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information. Our staff are trained to respect your privacy in accordance with our standards, policies and procedures.
MILLENNIUM CLINIC safeguards its users privacy. The MILLENNIUM CLINIC does not permit the release of its patient database in whole or in part, to any outside organization or agency, for any reason. MILLENNIUM CLINIC does however facilitate distribution of information, in both hard and electronic format, to the clinical staff with the MILLENNIUM CLINIC itself.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
All email consults are provided as a guide only and actual physical consultation is required to establish the fees and other issues relating to any proposed therapies.
PHOTO AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER
All the before and after photographs and video recordings are actual operations on patients who have undergone surgery or therapy with MILLENNIUM CLINIC. None of these photos have been re-touched and all are true and accurate photo documentation of real patients. All patients who appear in these photos have signed consent release forms and no photos are displayed publicly without their written consent. Further to that, some of these photos are public domain photos and are used for informational purposes only and in no way are to depict future patient results, as all patient results are different for each person. Further, this disclaimer indemnifies MILLENNIUM CLINIC against any legal responsibility due to misuse or legal issues relating to any content within this website and or any content sent through our email service. This website is for the promotion of MILLENNIUM CLINIC activities, products and services to the public. Please be advised that the material contained on this website is for information only. MILLENNIUM CLINIC endeavors to update all information on this site on a regular basis, but cannot guarantee its accuracy at all times.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND WHY?
MILLENNIUM CLINIC may collect personal information about you when you submit that information to us, send us an email and/or complete any forms on the Website. Such information may include:
- Your name, contact, billing and delivery details;
- Details and health information supplied by you;
- and other information supplied by you in response to direct questions asked
We will only collect Health Information from you where you expressly agree to provide us with this information.
We collect personal information to enable us to provide you with our online services. We will only request and use personal information that is necessary for the conduct of our business.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We may use the personal information you provide to us in the following ways:
- to conduct our business with you;
- to facilitate and manage our dealings and relationship with you;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes to the Website, new products or services and special offers we think you will find valuable;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- for research purposes;
- to contact you or respond to a message or email;
- to send to you information you request;
- for any other purpose for which you may disclose your personal information to us; or
- for any other related purpose you would reasonably expect.
If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe button” at the bottom of any of our communications or at the end of any gift voucher entry form which appears on our Website. You may also email an ‘unsubscribe request’ to: email@example.com. We endeavor to process all ‘unsubscribe emails’ as soon as practicable. In any event, all such requests will be actioned within two business days. The quickest and simplest way to unsubscribe is by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button. MILLENNIUM CLINIC does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to pass your information to our affiliates or certain suppliers or sub-contractors to supply information requested by you, or to administer marketing, research or promotional programs where you have consented to receive marketing or promotional material, all of which parties will be required to treat your information as confidential and will be forbidden from on-selling the information or using it in any way other than that requested by MILLENNIUM CLINIC
- to send you our promotional material by post or email where you have indicated your consent to receiving it;
- to send you any items you order from us;
- to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements with you;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of MILLENNIUM CLINIC, our users, or others;
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer or seller of such business or assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce the terms of any agreement we may have with you or to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our clients or employees. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention. No personal information will be transported outside of Australia without your express consent.
Your Personal Information is stored securely, and MILLENNIUM CLINIC takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.
MILLENNIUM CLINIC only collect Personal Information of individuals who have expressly consented to receive our emails by subscribing to MILLENNIUM CLINIC. MILLENNIUM CLINIC’S policy is not to add individuals to our database when their express consent has not been obtained. If you wish to ‘refer a friend’ to MILLENNIUM CLINIC that friend must register themselves – we will not enter Personal Information on their behalf.